copy of Evolving: Doodled Ring - Decorated Wider Ring
Creative flow. Relax. Mindfulness. Enthusiasm. A break from daily routine. Fantastic atmosphere with similar people. Unleash of your own abilities.
Creating a ring is a more advanced form of working with silver clay. During the course, I will guide you step by step in creating a silver ring. You can decorate it with a thin line or texture of your choice.
Location: Pezinok, Atelier AJAMO, Hrnčiarska street
Instructor: Slavomíra Habardová
Minimum number of participants: 1
During this workshop you will create your own ring from silver clay. It will be wider and you can decorate it at your own discretion: thin lines, small decorations, ornaments, etc.
You will learn:
• How to create a basic smooth or textured ring shape.
• How to determine correct ring size.
• How to create the ring size I need.
• How to make ring decorations from silver clay.
• How to join parts of silver clay.
• How to draw with silver clay.
• How to transfer a texture to the round ring shape.
• What are the drying possibilities for silver clay before firing.
• When the silver clay is completely dry and ready to be fired.
• What are the possibilities of firing silver clay.
• How to polish silver.
• How to patinate silver.
• How to finish a piece of jewellery.
Before this workshop, I recommend taking a „have-a-look“ or an introductory workshop, as the pre-learned basic techniques will help you fully focus on the more challenging ones. However, this is not a condition.
The price includes 10 g of silver clay, lecture fee, tools.
Possibility to buy additional materials and tools.
Art Clay Silver, the jewellery is made of, is produced from silver waste generated mainly in the photographic and electrical engineering industries. The jewellery made of it is very environmentally friendly. We do not create waste, but we give the precious metal a new and more beautiful life.